- Snowman Trading Post51020.1k
- Snowman Trading Postby flowercup123101025.7k
- Snowman Trading Postby True Sail81022.9k
- Snowman Trading Post41018.6k
- Snow Golem61013.9k
- Snowman Trading Postby Grace21014k
- Snowman Trading Postby Romantic Key101024.4k
- Snowman Trading Postby Soulful File21014.4k
- Snowman Trading Postby 8837051018.8k
- Snowman Trading Postby Few Chicken31018.6k
- invisable man21015.5k
- Snow Golemby Trite Kiwi41013.5k
- forest giantby Frank Mixes2431008k
- Snowman goodby Equable Film91024.9k
- Snowman Trading Postby Shadow Gamer281034k
- Snowman Trading Postby Basic Chair21013.6k
- Fight golem21013.8k
- Snow Golem11013.5k
- Snowman Trading Postby Trainerkn11013.5k
- Snow Golemby Joemama41013.6k
- EVIL SNOW MAN31014.6k
- rage snow manby Bad Geese11013.5k
- Ultimate Snow Golem Boss41013.5k
- Snow Golemby Gusty Slide21013.7k
- GODby Man Boy41013.5k
- Deformed Snow Golemby T4nkosarus11013.7k
- Snow Golem21013.7k
- Snowman Trading Post11013.2k
- Snow Golemby hacker24801013.4k
- trading snowman11013.6k
- two body21013.6k
- Snow creeperby Deadpan Cook31013.4k
- Snowman monster51013.7k
- Snowman Trading Post01013.4k
- Snowman Trading Post01013.5k
- forest giantby NINJA2201039.9k
- Snowman Trading Post11013.6k
- Snowman Trading Postby Royal Word01013.4k
- CONSTEPADED CHICON01013.3k
- Snow Golem11013.4k
- Snowman Trading Postby Past Coral21013.8k
- Snowman Trading Post11013.5k
- forest giant161015.2k
- forest giant6976.9k
- Sandwich Man2630.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Snow Golems wander aimlessly until a hostile mob is seen, after which they will throw snowballs at it. Snowballs do not do damage, but anger the mob, thus diverting the enemy's attention. The mobs will then attack the Snow Golem until it is dead. Snow Golems will only hurt Blazes and the Enderdragon.
As previously stated, Snow Golems will take damage from any form of Water, similarly to Enderman. However, they cannot survive in the Nether, Jungle Biomes, or Desert Biomes because of the heat. A Fire Resistance potion will render them immune to these biomes, however.
How to Build
To create a Snow Golem, the player must stack two snow blocks on the ground, then place a pumpkin on top of it. This does not require a crafting table. An alternative for pumpkins can be substitute for a jack-o-lantern .
Note that when building it, the pumpkin must be put on last. This makes Snow Golems impossible to generate via redstone-effected items. Also note that they can be created in the Xbox 360 Edition as of a recent update. However, only 8 of them can be created at a time.
- Enderman can create Snow Golems, but this is extremely rare.
- Snow Golems do not take any fall damage, similar to Iron Golems.
- In Minecraft Beta 1.9, when the Snow Golem was added, it did not have the Pumpkin on its head.
- In The Combat Update , the player can take of the Pumpkin of the Snow Golem if the player uses Shears on it.
- In Minecraft Beta 1.9, Snow Golems would attack players holding wheat.
- Snow Golems will not die in seconds when they are in desserts, savanna biomes and the Nether if they have a Fire Resistance potion effect.
- When hit with a shovel, snow golems die instantly. Other items do not cause this.
- Snow Golems can be used as an infinite source of snow. Create them on top of any type of block placed on the ground, with any type of blocks placed around and above the Golem's head to keep it from moving away and to protect it from harmful substances like rain. After this, simply collect the snow from under the Golem with a shovel; it will keep on being replenished by the Snow Golem as it stays on that one block.
- Snow Golems can be created in any direction even if they are created horizontally.
- If the Game Rule mobGriefing is set to false then Snow Golems will not create a path of Snow when they move.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!