- tower ghastby Large Lawyer1206.2k
- Ghastby Now it all3206.4k
- Mega gardian V11206.3k
- Unobtainium Infected Ghast3206.5k
- Destroyerby EllaMayo0206.2k
- Wither Ghast1206.1k
- Ghastby Dry Duke2206.2k
- Elder ghast0205.9k
- Red Eyeby Man Boy3206.1k
- Derpy Ghastby Man Boy2206.5k
- Ghast Witherby Awake Sodium1206.3k
- ITS OVER!by Joemama1205.9k
- EVEN WORS THAN CRACKEN AND TITAN WITHER MIXED1208.3k
- Ghastby hacker2483206.2k
- Ghastby pizzaking1206.1k
- ridable ghast0206k
- Nicest Ghast0205.8k
- Tamable ghastby Tense Poodle0205.9k
- Omega Ghast1206.8k
- Three headed ghastby UltraRay25226211.9k
- Entlity 303s ghastby hacker2481206.4k
- Ghastby Fancy Check2206.5k
- crying squidby BookMaster0206.2k
- Pet Mutant Ghast1206.4k
- The Puppet0206.4k
- Marionnetby Key Senator1206.2k
- jgcdhnhjbsx jklfcx jdbsck jvj nfvn0206.1k
- MEGA SUPER Ghastby destroyer6662206.4k
- Ultoclamby hello1206.2k
- test no.60206.4k
- robo ghast2206.5k
- Ghastby Grim Lizard3200.2k
- Micah's Petby Phoenixtime2195.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Attack Strength||Varies by distance from Ghast and distance from center of explosion. Maximum damage: 17HP (8.5x )|
|Drops||Ghast Tear , Gunpowder|
When a Ghast finds a player, it will keep floating around, but it will face the player and start opening its red mouth and eyes and spitting Fire Charges whenever it has a clear shot. The only warning a player will get is the Ghast's high-pitched scream before the shot is fired. These fireballs create explosions and light nearby blocks on fire. Due to this, Ghasts can very quickly cover the landscape in fire. Ghasts will always float around randomly, unless a player comes within one chunk from one, which is when it will attempt to gain altitude, but keep shooting at the player. When wandering, Ghasts will make peaceful medium pitched sounds, but when fighting, its sounds will sound more like high pitched screeching noises. 
Defeating a Ghast
To defeat a Ghast, if you think you can get close enough, then it is best to stay behind walls as much as possible until you get close, when it will fly upwards, which is the easiest time to defeat a Ghast with a ranged weapon like a Bow . If you do not think that you can get within range to get the Ghast to fly upwards, then it is probably best to defeat it by knocking its Fire Charges back at it by left clicking while holding any item, which will not always hit, but is effective at defending and attacking at the same time. Alternatively, if you have been found by multiple Ghasts, then it is best to try and get one of the Ghasts between you and the other Ghast, and use the sword technique until one of them is defeated. Another tactic with a lone ghast is to use a fishing rod to draw it close enough to damage it with sword.
- Ghasts' hit-boxes are off; their heads "no-clip", thus you need to attack the tentacles in order to defeat one.
- Ghasts cannot destroy Iron Bars or Cobblestone .
- Ghasts will cancel their Fire Charge if the player that they are attacking moves behind a block.
- Ghasts always look and sound the same, no matter how bright it is, or where they are in relation to a player
- If you move your cursor onto a Ghast's fire charge, then the box around your equipped item will light up.
- Ghasts, if spawned in The End , will automatically be hostile towards the Ender Dragon .
- In snapshots between 1.4.7 and 1.5, the fireball's texture was accidently changed to a diamond helmet and back again.
- The Ghast's sounds are C418's cat, It's apparently pretty much the sound it makes when disturbed while sleeping or a modification on the cat's sounds.
- The ghast is the biggest natural mob by volume, same with the Ender Dragon,
- There is a currently unused sound for Ghast called "affectionate_scream.ogg".
- A ghast can destroy your portal, potentially leaving you with no exit to the Nether. However, if they shoot the disabled portal again, it will relight your portal.
- When the Ghasts were going to be added in Minecraft they were planned to spawn in the Overworld through the Nether Portal the player created. This idea was removed. However, If your portal is large enough, Ghasts can teleport through it and enter the overworld.
- However, If your portal is large enough, Ghasts can teleport through it and enter the overworld.
- In the early days of the ghast, the fireball texture was weirdly enough a snowball.
- A rebound fireball will instantly kill a ghast on impact, no matter how much health the ghast has.
- If you change a Mob Spawner to spawn a Ghast then the Ghast model will be bigger than the frame.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!