- Three Headed Chicken91504.3k
- Fire Chicken71503.3k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371503.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361503.2k
- Three Headed Chicken61503.7k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71503.1k
- Spotted Chicken41503.2k
- Chicken Horse41503.4k
- Burning Leash21503.1k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51503k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61503.4k
- Three Headed Chicken61503.8k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31503.2k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31503.2k
- Three Headed Chicken11503.1k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41502.9k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21503.3k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81503.5k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21503.4k
- Chickenby Artie31503k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41503.5k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21503.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021503k
- Burning Leashby 8837021502.9k
- Three Headed Chicken21502.9k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11503.3k
- Three Headed Chicken11503k
- Chickenby Shocked City41503.2k
- Chickenby Ningy21503.1k
- Three Headed Chicken31503.6k
- Three Headed Chicken21503.3k
- Burning Leash31503.3k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51502.9k
- Three Headed Chicken31503.5k
- Three Headed Chicken41503.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41501.1k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81437.6k
- Burning Leash0816.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!