- Three Headed Chicken91273.3k
- Fire Chicken71272.4k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371272.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361272.2k
- Three Headed Chicken61272.7k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71272.1k
- Spotted Chicken41272.3k
- Chicken Horse41272.4k
- Burning Leash21272.1k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51272k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61272.4k
- Three Headed Chicken61272.8k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31272.3k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31272.2k
- Three Headed Chicken11272.1k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41271.9k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21272.4k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81272.5k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21272.4k
- Chickenby Artie31272k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41272.5k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21272.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021272.1k
- Burning Leashby 8837021271.9k
- Three Headed Chicken21272k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11272.3k
- Three Headed Chicken11272k
- Chickenby Shocked City41272.2k
- Chickenby Ningy21272.1k
- Three Headed Chicken31272.6k
- Three Headed Chicken21272.3k
- Burning Leash31272.3k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51271.9k
- Three Headed Chicken31272.5k
- Three Headed Chicken41272.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41270.1k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81206.6k
- Burning Leash0585.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!