- Three Headed Chicken91566.9k
- Fire Chicken71565.9k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371565.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361565.7k
- Three Headed Chicken61566.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71565.7k
- Spotted Chicken41565.8k
- Chicken Horse41566k
- Burning Leash21565.6k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51565.5k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61565.9k
- Three Headed Chicken61566.4k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31565.8k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31565.7k
- Three Headed Chicken11565.6k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41565.4k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21565.9k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81566.1k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21565.9k
- Chickenby Artie31565.5k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41566k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21565.8k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021565.6k
- Burning Leashby 8837021565.4k
- Three Headed Chicken21565.5k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11565.8k
- Three Headed Chicken11565.5k
- Chickenby Shocked City41565.7k
- Chickenby Ningy21565.6k
- Three Headed Chicken31566.2k
- Three Headed Chicken21565.9k
- Burning Leash31565.8k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51565.4k
- Three Headed Chicken31566k
- Three Headed Chicken41565.7k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41563.6k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81500.2k
- Burning Leash0879.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!