- Three Headed Chicken91926.8k
- Fire Chicken71925.6k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371925.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12371925.6k
- Three Headed Chicken61926.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71925.6k
- Spotted Chicken41925.5k
- Chicken Horse41925.8k
- Burning Leash21925.4k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51925.3k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71925.7k
- Three Headed Chicken61926.2k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31925.6k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31925.5k
- Three Headed Chicken11925.4k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41925.1k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21925.7k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81925.9k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21925.7k
- Chickenby Artie31925.3k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41925.8k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21925.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021925.3k
- Burning Leashby 8837021925.1k
- Three Headed Chicken21925.2k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11925.6k
- Three Headed Chicken11925.2k
- Chickenby Shocked City41925.5k
- Chickenby Ningy21925.3k
- Three Headed Chicken31926k
- Three Headed Chicken21925.6k
- Burning Leash31925.6k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51925.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31925.9k
- Three Headed Chicken41925.5k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81860k
- Burning Leash01239.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!