- Three Headed Chicken91585.5k
- Fire Chicken71584.4k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371584.2k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361584.3k
- Three Headed Chicken61584.9k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71584.3k
- Spotted Chicken41584.4k
- Chicken Horse41584.6k
- Burning Leash21584.2k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51584.1k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61584.5k
- Three Headed Chicken61585k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31584.4k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31584.3k
- Three Headed Chicken11584.2k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41584k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21584.5k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81584.7k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21584.5k
- Chickenby Artie31584.1k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41584.6k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21584.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021584.1k
- Burning Leashby 8837021584k
- Three Headed Chicken21584.1k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11584.4k
- Three Headed Chicken11584.1k
- Chickenby Shocked City41584.3k
- Chickenby Ningy21584.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31584.8k
- Three Headed Chicken21584.4k
- Burning Leash31584.4k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51584k
- Three Headed Chicken31584.6k
- Three Headed Chicken41584.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41582.2k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81518.8k
- Burning Leash0897.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!