- Three Headed Chicken91651.7k
- Fire Chicken71650.6k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371650.4k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361650.5k
- Three Headed Chicken61651k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71650.5k
- Spotted Chicken41650.5k
- Chicken Horse41650.7k
- Burning Leash21650.4k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51650.3k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf71650.6k
- Three Headed Chicken61651.1k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31650.6k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31650.5k
- Three Headed Chicken11650.4k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41650.1k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21650.6k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81650.8k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21650.7k
- Chickenby Artie31650.3k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41650.8k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21650.6k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021650.3k
- Burning Leashby 8837021650.1k
- Three Headed Chicken21650.2k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11650.6k
- Three Headed Chicken11650.2k
- Chickenby Shocked City41650.5k
- Chickenby Ningy21650.3k
- Three Headed Chicken31650.9k
- Three Headed Chicken21650.6k
- Burning Leash31650.6k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51650.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31650.8k
- Three Headed Chicken41650.5k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41648.3k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81584.9k
- Burning Leash0964.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!