- Three Headed Chicken91394.4k
- Fire Chicken71393.4k
- Burning Leashby flowercup12371393.1k
- Three Headed Chickenby flowercup12361393.3k
- Three Headed Chicken61393.8k
- Three Headed Chickenby Romantic Key71393.2k
- Spotted Chicken41393.3k
- Chicken Horse41393.5k
- Burning Leash21393.2k
- Burning Leashby Romantic Key51393.1k
- Gradient Chickenby Wry Leaf61393.4k
- Three Headed Chicken61393.9k
- Herro Brian Chickenby imwither31393.3k
- THE BLUE CHICKEN BOSS ADDON31393.3k
- Three Headed Chicken11393.2k
- Chickenby Anxious Dam41393k
- Rideable Chickenby Grace21393.4k
- Chickenby unicorn pleb81393.6k
- angry chicken witherby Nine Phoenix21393.4k
- Chickenby Artie31393.1k
- Trio chickby Shadow Gamer41393.6k
- Nether Chickenby Soft Centaur21393.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby 8837021393.1k
- Burning Leashby 8837021393k
- Three Headed Chicken21393k
- Chicken Witherby Living Dive11393.4k
- Three Headed Chicken11393.1k
- Chickenby Shocked City41393.3k
- Chickenby Ningy21393.2k
- Three Headed Chicken31393.7k
- Three Headed Chicken21393.4k
- Burning Leash31393.3k
- bigckenbatby Marineflight51393k
- Three Headed Chicken31393.6k
- Three Headed Chicken41393.3k
- Three Headed Chickenby Dim Worry41391.2k
- Chickenby Uptight Town81327.7k
- Burning Leash0706.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Drops||On Death: 0-2 Feathers , Raw Chicken ; On Fire: Cooked Chicken ; Eggs|
|Spawn||Grass blocks with a (Minimum) 2x1x1 space above them.|
|Drops||Raw Chicken Feather Cooked Chicken (If killed in fire or lava)|
|Spawn||Breeding chickens or Throwing eggs|
Feeding chickens wheat seeds (or beetroot seeds, melon seeds and pumpkin seeds in Pocket Edition), will produce a chick. Like other mobs, it will not enter Love Mode for another 5 minutes.
- Eggs - Laid by a chicken every 5-7 minutes. These items can be used as a damaging projectile, which occasionally spawns a new chick upon impact. Eggs are also one of the ingredients used to bake Cake .
- Raw Chicken - A source of food for players. Each chicken will drop 1 drumstick when killed, which must be cooked before a player can safely eat it. If a chicken is killed by Fire or Lava , it will drop a ready-to-eat Cooked Chicken drumstick.
- Feather - One feather is dropped when a chicken is killed. They can be used to craft Arrows , or a Book and Quill .
- Chickens will sometimes spawn underground. This is due to the existence of Chicken Jockeys .
- Chickens are the only mob outside of bosses that can be spawned without commands or creative mode.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!