- Quartz Knifeby Regal Launch024.7k
- nether crystal024.7k
- Emerald nuggetby Wheat Pond025k
- diamond coinby code master225.7k
- rainbow paper025k
- temmie flakes025.2k
- ZXXXby Fringe Spray024.4k
- SURPRISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by Rune Deer123.4k
- quartz stone123.3k
- Bob the crystalby Young Marlin023.5k
- Stroller for baby boyby Abiding Pelt024.2k
- Stroller for baby girlby Abiding Pelt124.5k
- SCP 049 Mask126k
|Data Values||Hex: 406 Dec: 196|
- Nether Quartz is based on the real mineral called quartz .
- If the player entered the Nether before 1.5 was released, then after the update was released, nether quartz ore would only spawn in newly generated chunks. This makes it difficult to find nether quartz in old worlds. However, it is possible to re-generate the Nether in the world options of any world.
- However, it is possible to re-generate the Nether in the world options of any world.
- Although in real life striking a quartz crystal on a piece of steel is just as effective as flint on steel (for making sparks), there seems to be no plan to implement a quartz and steel striker, possibly because gravel (thus, flint) is more common than nether quartz, so it is cheaper to use flint anyway.
- As of TU14 (Title a Update 14) Quartz is the Xbox version as well.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0