- salad dressing0348k
- Soul in a Bottle1346.9k
- LAVA Luck bottle1347.1k
- ender boddleby Sixth Last1346.7k
- cursed guardian potionby Dapper Viola5348k
- rainbow splash2347.5k
- the billy bug0343.3k
- the bottle of secrets1343.1k
- devil bottleby Next Limpet2342.8k
- Fainting potionby lol69pygamer1342.6k
- Experience Throwby Weekly Raft2342.6k
- MAGIC BOTEL0343.1k
- ? i want this item1343.3k
- fight potion0343.1k
Bottle o' Enchanting
|Uses||Gaining experience points|
|First Appearance||12w04a (1.2)|
|Data Values||Hex: 180 Dec: 384|
Using the item is simple. Simply hold the item in hand, and right click, throwing it in the direction you are facing a short distance. Upon contact with a hard surface the potion will break and experience orbs will pop up. Collect the orbs to gain the levels.Throwing the item at your feet allows you to refrain from moving while throwing multiple bottles.
The item itself doesn't do anything until thrown, however, the orbs react in a weird way sometimes. If a Player throws enough potions at their feet to level up, it may result in an "orb build-up." This simply means the orbs can not enter the player to be converted into experience points. They will follow the player and circle them for a period of time. This is no more than a minor annoyance to the player. Quitting and rejoining the game will remedy the effect, other wise the player will have to wait it out. The waiting time varies on the number of orbs in "build-up."
- Sometimes orbs will orbit the player for an extended period of time before being absorbed by the player.
- Some orbs will not be absorbed for experience, rather disappear on contact.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0