- tub o salsa53501.5k
- Goldfish Tankby katie56501.6k
- Water Bucket62501.4k
- bucket of kool-aid46501.9k
- bucket of acid28501.5k
- yellow water bucketby Nine Shift20500.8k
- acidby TREE SWIRL26501.3k
- Goldfish Tank39471.8k
- Rainbow Bucketby TheFan19482.9k
- odd bucket of world11483.3k
- bucket from the nether10483.1k
- Deoxys Speed Form advce11483.7k
- molton saphire in obsideon buciteby yaboicarbon23482.3k
- Bucket of fake waterby Playful Ban16483.8k
- acid bucket16482.5k
|First Appearance||Infdev (June 15, 2010)|
|Data Values||Hex: 145 Dec: 325|
The main use of the bucket is to obtain liquids; mostly water , which is necessary for farming . Keeping some water while mining can guard you from lava. Water cannot yet be drunk unless put into Glass Bottles .
Buckets can also hold lava , which can be used in mob traps and creating useful resources like obsidian and cobblestone . Milk , also holdable in buckets, can cure all effects (e.g. Food Poisoning, Swiftness, Wither) and can be used to make Cakes . All liquids are obtained simply right clicking on the source of liquid, a cow in the case of milk.
- A bucket can be filled with lava and be completely fine. However, if a bucket is thrown into lava, it is destroyed.
- Even though not quite as obvious, a bucket can be used as a griefing tool on servers (as they can be used to pick up/place water and lava). For this reason, several servers ban this item.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0