- the party blockby Elite Shelf1172.2k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4334.5k
- bold gold block0171.7k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0172.1k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0173.3k
- Noob Redstone0171.7k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1172.6k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0171.8k
- love ore1172.1k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0172.3k
- disco block0172.1k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2172.1k
- ruby ore0171.9k
- Voidic Stone0171.8k
- Rainbow Stone2172k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0172k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0172k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0171.8k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0171.8k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1172k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0171.7k
- rainbow ore0172.2k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1171.9k
- Sun Ore0171.9k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2171.7k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2171.8k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1171.7k
- fidget ore2171.8k
- dust ore1171.9k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2171.7k
- fire ore2172k
- My Clemson Block1171.8k
- redstone ore0171.8k
- dragon oreby Tiger1172.6k
- Aqua ore1172k
- gemmitteted ore2172.3k
- Ruby Ore0171.6k
- dimond ore1172k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4166k
- rainbow ore1125.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!