- the party blockby Elite Shelf1145.5k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4307.8k
- bold gold block0145k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0145.5k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0146.6k
- Noob Redstone0145.1k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1145.9k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0145.1k
- love ore1145.4k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0145.6k
- disco block0145.4k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2145.4k
- ruby ore0145.3k
- Voidic Stone0145.2k
- Rainbow Stone2145.4k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0145.3k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0145.3k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0145.2k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0145.2k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1145.4k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0145.1k
- rainbow ore0145.5k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1145.3k
- Sun Ore0145.3k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2145.1k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2145.2k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1145k
- fidget ore2145.2k
- dust ore1145.2k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2145.1k
- fire ore2145.3k
- My Clemson Block1145.2k
- redstone ore0145.2k
- dragon oreby Tiger1145.9k
- Aqua ore1145.3k
- gemmitteted ore2145.6k
- Ruby Ore0145k
- dimond ore1145.4k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4139.3k
- rainbow ore198.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!