- inbisibleby Camp Lychee245.9k
- swag jby Next Edge045.5k
- Noob Cyan Glass045.5k
- goods to a few of this article by expandingby Jet Parsley045.8k
- Pink glass046k
- flower bush145.4k
- Red Block146k
- Rainbow Glass045.5k
- Cyan Glass045.3k
- hot dog block046.9k
- Advanced Bronze Cyan Glass Chest146.1k
|First Appearance||Classic 0.0.18a_02|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 14 Dec: 20|
- In Survival Test Mode, Glass Blocks could be broken very quickly and would drop a Glass Block to pick up. The only way to obtain Glass Blocks at that time was to place them on the map before the level was loaded in the client.
- Mobs cannot spawn on Glass floors or ceilings.
- When Glass is placed over a dropped item, the item is trapped inside the Glass but can be retrieved normally.
- As of 1.2, Torches can be placed on top of Glass, but not on the sides of it.
- Glass Blocks can be picked up with a pickaxe that has the Silk Touch enchantment on it.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0