- Noob Farmland0164.1k
- GROW TEH PLANTS1165.4k
- lucky biock0164.1k
- rainbow block0164.4k
- Burke Block0164.1k
- WIERD STUFFby Forested Bow0162.9k
- Crop Landby Our Opera0162.5k
- rainbow farmland1163.3k
- Super gold ore1162.7k
- Plastic textureby Voltaic Join0168.4k
- Magic Bean oak1163.5k
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 3C Dec: 60|
- Jumping on farmland would result in it turning back to dirt. Also, before 1.1, walking on farmland would result in it being converted to dirt.
- Also, before 1.1, walking on farmland would result in it being converted to dirt.
- Before 1.2.5, it was possible to obtain farmland through silk touch enchantment. This was removed in 1.2.5.
- When planting melon or pumpkin seeds, they don't need farmland to harvest blocks.
- You can avoid converting your farmland to dirt by sneaking. This can also be diverted by changing the Mobgriefing setting to false.
- Farmland that is near water can go one block away from the source whilst still being fertile for planting.
- Farmland can be made while under another block, though it will turn back into dirt as soon as you do.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0