- Derp Block5365.6k
- Shadowby Soldier292364.4k
- Instagram block black and white version19356.7k
- rainbow dirt1364.6k
- RAINBOW DIRT1364.8k
- Lucky Block2365k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471365k
- lava secured block1364.7k
- trick blockby <:3365.8k
- Pig nose0365.3k
- Noob Dirt2369.4k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4366.2k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1365.2k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1364.6k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0365.2k
- Desert Planet0365k
- kitten dirt1364.5k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1365.1k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2364.9k
- toxic monsterby swagger3366.1k
- Grass Or Dirt0364.6k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110364.9k
- NETHER DIRT0364.5k
- space dirt0364.7k
- Purple Guy Block2365.3k
- WIERD DIRT0364.6k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0364.5k
- mutant block0365.3k
- derp block1364.7k
- Dirtby Moroniq0364.8k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0364.5k
- green rules1364.9k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0364.6k
- I was boredby NumzYT3364.4k
- bobby Various Dog0364.5k
- Toy Grass0362.5k
- Ender dirt0315k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1288.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!