Code Your Own Snowy Winter Project!
We’ve launched into winter, and there’s no better time to get cozy and practice coding! Your kids will have a blast coding with our latest winter project, “Snowball Siege.” With their code, they’ll use snowballs to help penguins defend their meadow from invading ice goblins! Can they figure out how to add a point system or program different enemies? Happy holidays and happy coding!
How to code this project
All Tynker users have access to this project in their Tutorials Directory. Simply click on the project card and follow the instructions to get started! If you do not have an account, you can sign up for a FREE account here and access many fun coding puzzles, games, and tutorials.
Teachers, all your students have access to this project as a Daily Mission. Once you set up a classroom, your students will continue to have access to the latest seasonal projects. If you’d like to assign the project but haven’t set up a classroom yet, you can:
- Set up a classroom in your Tynker account and add your students.
- Click on the “View Tutorial” button above to open the project and save it to your account.
- Go to “My Projects” in your dashboard and click the “Assign+” button.
After your class has finished, don’t forget to create a class showcase of all your students’ projects to share with friends and parents.
Parents, to give this project to your child:
- Have your child log in to his/her account.
- They can find “Snowball Siege” as one of their Daily Missions!