Spring Is Here With a Fun Coding Project!
It’s springtime! Flowers are staring to peek out of the snow, trees are regrowing their leaves, and the baby chicks are chirping.
Your students can usher in the new season with this fun coding project about spring. Kids can follow our easy step-by-step instructions to make this project themselves! Encourage them to draw their own Actors and backgrounds and add other elements of what spring means to them. They can animate blooming flowers or jumping bunnies.
How to code this project
All Tynker users have access to this project in their Tutorials Directory. Simply click on the project card and follow the instructions to get started! If you do not have an account, you can sign up for a FREE account here and access many fun coding puzzles, games, and tutorials.
Teachers, all your students have access to this project as a Daily Mission. Once you set up a classroom, your students will continue to have access to the latest seasonal projects. If you’d like to assign the project but haven’t set up a classroom yet, you can:
- Set up a classroom in your Tynker account and add your students.
- Click on the “View Tutorial” button above to open the project and save it to your account.
- Go to “My Projects” in your dashboard and click the “Assign+” button.
After your class has finished, don’t forget to create a class showcase of all your students’ projects to share with friends and parents.
Parents, to give this project to your child:
- Have your child log in to his/her account.
- They can find “Spring is Here!” in their Tutorials Directory!