Advance your class to intermediate level programming concepts using a wider set of visual blocks. In Snowball Siege, students learn about layering, Actor visibiliy, motion, and collisions. Then, in Star Runner, they use line drawing commands and program math art. They build several mini-games while understanding how to create more complex programs. After completing this lesson plan, students will be able to build a wide variety of school projects and their own comprehensive games.
- Animation sequences
- Game design basics
- Built-in animation commands
- Advanced keyboard and mouse control
- Sending and receiving messages
- Actor layering
- Advanced events
- Math operators
* Online courses require a modern desktop computer, laptop computer, Chromebook, or Netbook with Internet access and a Chrome (29+), Firefox (30+), Safari (7+), or Edge (20+) browser. No downloads required.
* Tablet courses require an iPad (iOS 10+) with Tynker or Tynker Junior app installed and Internet access