Free Teacher Resources and Training Webinar
From teacher training videos to our Community Forum, we have tons of free educator resources to make sure you get the most out of teaching coding with Tynker! Whether you’re a Tynker Teacher or your school or district’s Tynker Administrator, it’s easy to get the hang of our platform in just a few minutes.
Get Trained for Free!
We run two webinars every week for educators interested in learning more about Tynker. We have a beginner demo, as well as a premium “Getting Started” training for all paid schools. Join us!
If you’re a Tynker teacher, get started with these important resources:
- Begin with the Quick Start Teacher Guide
- Familiarize yourself with our coding tools with Tynker Workshop Basics
- Learn How to Manage Your Class Roster
- Set your lesson plan by Choosing a Tynker Course
- Start off strong (even if you have no programming experience) by Preparing for Your First Tynker Lesson
- Watch Tynker Teacher Tips for a quick FAQ
- Collaborate with other Tynker Teachers in the Community Forum
- Have an expert show you how it’s done and Book a Premium Training (for teachers who have access to paid Tynker curriculum)
- Join us for #TynkerChat every Monday on Twitter. Get notified here!
Make sure your district or school is getting the most out of Tynker! Start with these resources:
- Begin with the Quick Start Administrator Guide
- Learn How to Manage Your School Roster
- See What Schools Can Do with Tynker
- After you’re up to speed, make sure your teachers know how to get started! Refer them to the “Tynker Teachers” section of this post to get them caught up.
Join the Community!
Questions for the community? Use the #TynkerChat hashtag on Twitter or post in the Community Forum. Technical problems? Feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.