Code a Thanksgiving Turkey Game in Gobble Trouble!
It’s almost time for Thanksgiving dinner, which means that all the turkeys are trying to be the last one found! In this project, you’ll make a hide-and-seek game and click on the turkeys while they’re moving between hiding places!
Use coding concepts like simple events and messaging, program control, and cloning to create this project!
How to Code this Project
All registered Tynker users have access to this project in their student dashboard. Simply click on the project card and follow the instructions to get started! If you do not have an account, you can sign up for a FREE account here and access many fun coding puzzles, games, and tutorials.
Teachers, to assign this project to your students, please follow the instructions below:
- Set up a classroom in your Tynker account and add your students.
- Click on the “Lessons” tab in your classroom dashboard.
- The project will be available under “Weekly/Special” Projects – click the “Assign to Class” button.
After your class has finished, don’t forget to create a class showcase of all your students’ projects to share with friends and parents!
Parents, to give this project to your child:
- Have your child log in to his/her account.
- They can find Gobble Trouble in their student dashboard!