expert physics, direction and turning, delays, simple events, simple loops, input/output, variables, advanced events, simple messaging, advanced motion, simple variables, basic math, advanced messaging, cloning, detect conditions, simple motion, pen size, pen color, resize actor, advanced math, basic physics
- A machine that sorts 3 specific objects based on a sensor. *Made using Tynker for i-Pad.
- this is a physical 3-object sorter.
- similar to its cousin, the physical 2-object sorter, this sorts 3 objects into separate areas.
- the randomizer (the lucky block) randomly chooses either the green, blue, or orange ball to drop.
- then the sensor (the pink ball), depending on what touches it, gives feedback to the tilt platform.
- then the tilt platform either tilts or moves to sort the item.
- the balls on the bottom are scorekeepers and will display the score for each item.
- this was made for demonstration perposes, like my other sorters.
- remember, yours may function or look differently.
- this is simply a model for you to look at and base yours off of.
- drop a like! at 100 likes, i'll make more intelligent machines like this one!
- background scene - image
- gear - image
- wall1 - dirt platform
- wall2 - dirt platform
- tiltplatform - dirt platform
- sensor - purple ball
- randomizer - image
- greenscorer - green ball
- bluescorer - blue ball
- orangescorer - orange ball
- holder1 - sci fi platform
- holder2 - sci fi platform
- greenball - green ball
- blueball - blue ball
- orangeball - orange ball
- holder3 - sci fi platform