Save me!, a project made by MismatchedSocks using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Funny, Art, Storytelling
visibility, simple messaging, input/output, delays, simple events, simple variables, advanced motion, advanced costume handling, simple loops, variables, simple motion, basic math, advanced math, direction and turning, conditional wait
- mother panda did not hear her daughter's frightened calls for help.
- she was cooking.
- tap on the lock to look inside it.
- tap all the wires to pick the lock.
- only tap them once to crack the lock.
- of course, honey.
- alright, but i will be making dinner.
- are you hungry? i made extra.
- thank you, honey, now let us eat.
- mommy, do you want play tag?
- look, mommy, a giant spiderweb. i am gonna go look at it.
- can you help me pick this lock?
- thanks for helping me.
- now i need to find my way back to the forest.
- i think i shall go to the city to find a map.
- i need a map to get home.
- bamboo soup. i am really hungry.
- this necklace will be great for my mommy.
- i need to get home fast or i will miss dinner.
- tap on a spot to hide me there. hurry!
- thank you for helping me with that.
- oh, look, we are almost there.
- i got you a necklace.
- look, pandas! i have been wanting their fur for a long time.
- you could make some very nice coats out of it.
- i think i will set a trap.
- now i will catch these pandas.
- you are coming with me.
- i am gonna find you little panda.