Coloring Characters, a project made by Volatile Geology using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
How To, Art
delays, advanced costume handling, input/output, visibility, simple events, simple motion, simple loops, simple costume handling, resize actor
- hello! let me show you how to color!
- i know its already on tynker, but i was feeling in the mood to draw.
- first, go to the 'stage veiw'
- press the 'pencil' icon next to the actor.
- when you see something like this, tap the 'pencil' to start coloring on it yourself.
- to make things easier, tap the bucket to fill spaces at a time.
- if you want to do a step by step, color in small spaces and press the 'paper' button to duplicate it.
- repeat until satisfied.
- background scene - drawing
- background scene - drawing1
- Dragon - Dragon_Lineart1
- Dragon - Dragon_Lineart1 copy
- Dragon - Dragon_Lineart1 copy copy
- Dragon - Dragon_Lineart1 copy copy copy
- Dragon - Dragon_Lineart1 copy copy copy copy
- Dragon - Dragon_Lineart1 copy copy copy copy copy
- image - stage
- image - button
- image - Actors buttons
- image - Coloring