- Dantdm squid3274.7k
- Copy of Infected Squid0273.8k
- Black Ghostby SideBlitz3273.7k
- Dantdm Squid6277.6k
- burger squidby Dark Void2273.6k
- derpay skweed0273.6k
- candy cane squidby Miss Blob1274.4k
- French Friesby Wide Soap2274k
- Red Squidby Meek Stuff0273.4k
- lolby KyKy0273.9k
- slime squidby balbasaur1273.9k
- Chilli'n squid0274k
- the beautifulest thing0273.7k
- raidioactive squid thing1273.5k
- the squidby Gabby Limit1273.8k
- a squid?0273.3k
- Squid Aliens0274.3k
- Cool Squid1273.6k
- clone wars robo squidby Queasy Kitty4274.9k
- Four-Faced Squid0273.9k
- Lava squidby Doppler0274k
- Ender squidby Doppler0274k
- Happy Jellyfish0274k
- Copy of Octopusby Deeply Stove0273.9k
- Void Squid2274.1k
- Strange squid1273.9k
- Cool Squidby Soupy Oxygen0274.5k
- no derp0274.1k
- ultimate derp squid0274.1k
- agent squidby Last Goose1273.6k
- Cool Squidby Curly Drink0273.6k
- ZOMBIE PIGMAN SQUIDby Wolfgirl0275.2k
- a derpy sea animal (if they wernt derpy enoughby Unruly Grip2275.5k
- Tim the Squid1273.6k
- Million dollar squid2273.9k
- devil squid0273.8k
- Office Squid1207.4k
- Squidby Loose Dam1200.7k
- burger squid3191.8k
- MLG Squid1110.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||Any depth of water, any light level.|
When moving about, any squid's tentacles will open and close, giving them the appearance of pushing themselves through the water, which they will do slowly. Squid do not take an exact path of travel and will make no attempt to interact with the player. Squid become immobile when they become beached, also taking damage over time as they are out of water. They can take fall damage and burn like any land mob, but they cannot drown. Squid behave like other mobs and can de-spawn over time. If a Squid is killed, it will drop one to three Ink Sacs . Squid will occasionally find their way up to the surface of the water. This can kill them, however, if they do not find their way back to the lower depths.
- Squid are one of the only passive mobs unable to be mated to another.
- Boats can be damaged by any squid on the surface of the water.
- Hitting a squid (with anything) will not make it jolt or run around like other animals.
- As of 1.4 updates, squid now start getting hurt when brought up to land and getting beached. Therefore, Ink Sacs may be found on river shorelines or beaches.
- Squids don't have a death animation.
- A squid's mouth can be seen, but not their beaks.
- Guardian and Elder Guardian attack squids.
- The Squids were added in the Pocket Edition, version 0.11.0 Build 1.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, squids can produce a floating black ink particle when attacked.
- Squids have the highest knockback resistance in the game.
- Squids cannot be damaged or attacked by its tentacles.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, there is an exclusive feature where you can find Baby Squids.
- Squids can glitch through glass, giving a bit of a surprise to any player walking through underwater tunnels.
- There used to be a bug before 1.4.5 that made squids fly. This was most commonly found in servers, but it could happen in singleplayer. You were able to do this if you packed a bunch of squid together.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!