- Dantdm squid3280.2k
- Copy of Infected Squid0279.2k
- Black Ghostby SideBlitz3279.1k
- Dantdm Squid6283.1k
- burger squidby Dark Void2279k
- derpay skweed0279k
- candy cane squidby Miss Blob1279.8k
- French Friesby Wide Soap2279.4k
- Red Squidby Meek Stuff0278.8k
- lolby KyKy0279.3k
- slime squidby balbasaur1279.3k
- Chilli'n squid0279.4k
- the beautifulest thing0279.1k
- raidioactive squid thing1278.9k
- the squidby Gabby Limit1279.2k
- a squid?0278.7k
- Squid Aliens0279.8k
- Cool Squid1279k
- clone wars robo squidby Queasy Kitty4280.3k
- Four-Faced Squid0279.3k
- Lava squidby Doppler0279.4k
- Ender squidby Doppler0279.4k
- Happy Jellyfish0279.5k
- Copy of Octopusby Deeply Stove0279.3k
- Void Squid2279.5k
- Strange squid1279.4k
- Cool Squidby Soupy Oxygen0280k
- no derp0279.5k
- ultimate derp squid0279.5k
- agent squidby Last Goose1279k
- Cool Squidby Curly Drink0279k
- ZOMBIE PIGMAN SQUIDby Wolfgirl0280.6k
- a derpy sea animal (if they wernt derpy enoughby Unruly Grip2281k
- Tim the Squid1279k
- Million dollar squid2279.3k
- devil squid0279.2k
- Office Squid1212.9k
- Squidby Loose Dam1206.1k
- burger squid3197.3k
- MLG Squid1116k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||Any depth of water, any light level.|
When moving about, any squid's tentacles will open and close, giving them the appearance of pushing themselves through the water, which they will do slowly. Squid do not take an exact path of travel and will make no attempt to interact with the player. Squid become immobile when they become beached, also taking damage over time as they are out of water. They can take fall damage and burn like any land mob, but they cannot drown. Squid behave like other mobs and can de-spawn over time. If a Squid is killed, it will drop one to three Ink Sacs . Squid will occasionally find their way up to the surface of the water. This can kill them, however, if they do not find their way back to the lower depths.
- Squid are one of the only passive mobs unable to be mated to another.
- Boats can be damaged by any squid on the surface of the water.
- Hitting a squid (with anything) will not make it jolt or run around like other animals.
- As of 1.4 updates, squid now start getting hurt when brought up to land and getting beached. Therefore, Ink Sacs may be found on river shorelines or beaches.
- Squids don't have a death animation.
- A squid's mouth can be seen, but not their beaks.
- Guardian and Elder Guardian attack squids.
- The Squids were added in the Pocket Edition, version 0.11.0 Build 1.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, squids can produce a floating black ink particle when attacked.
- Squids have the highest knockback resistance in the game.
- Squids cannot be damaged or attacked by its tentacles.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, there is an exclusive feature where you can find Baby Squids.
- Squids can glitch through glass, giving a bit of a surprise to any player walking through underwater tunnels.
- There used to be a bug before 1.4.5 that made squids fly. This was most commonly found in servers, but it could happen in singleplayer. You were able to do this if you packed a bunch of squid together.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!