- Dantdm squid3256.1k
- Copy of Infected Squid0255.3k
- Black Ghostby SideBlitz3255.2k
- Dantdm Squid6259k
- burger squidby Dark Void2255.1k
- derpay skweed0255.1k
- candy cane squidby Miss Blob1255.8k
- French Friesby Wide Soap2255.5k
- Red Squidby Meek Stuff0254.9k
- lolby KyKy0255.3k
- slime squidby balbasaur1255.3k
- Chilli'n squid0255.4k
- the beautifulest thing0255.2k
- raidioactive squid thing1255k
- the squidby Gabby Limit1255.3k
- a squid?0254.8k
- Squid Aliens0255.8k
- Cool Squid1255.1k
- clone wars robo squidby Queasy Kitty4256.4k
- Four-Faced Squid0255.4k
- Lava squidby Doppler0255.5k
- Ender squidby Doppler0255.5k
- Happy Jellyfish0255.5k
- Copy of Octopusby Deeply Stove0255.4k
- Void Squid2255.6k
- Strange squid1255.4k
- Cool Squidby Soupy Oxygen0255.8k
- no derp0255.6k
- ultimate derp squid0255.6k
- agent squidby Last Goose1255.1k
- ZOMBIE PIGMAN SQUIDby Wolfgirl0256.6k
- a derpy sea animal (if they wernt derpy enoughby Unruly Grip2257k
- Tim the Squid1255.1k
- Million dollar squid2255.4k
- devil squid0255.3k
- Office Squid1188.9k
- Squidby Loose Dam1182.2k
- burger squid3173.3k
- MLG Squid192.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Spawn||Any depth of water, any light level.|
When moving about, any squid's tentacles will open and close, giving them the appearance of pushing themselves through the water, which they will do slowly. Squid do not take an exact path of travel and will make no attempt to interact with the player. Squid become immobile when they become beached, also taking damage over time as they are out of water. They can take fall damage and burn like any land mob, but they cannot drown. Squid behave like other mobs and can de-spawn over time. If a Squid is killed, it will drop one to three Ink Sacs . Squid will occasionally find their way up to the surface of the water. This can kill them, however, if they do not find their way back to the lower depths.
- Squid are one of the only passive mobs unable to be mated to another.
- Boats can be damaged by any squid on the surface of the water.
- Hitting a squid (with anything) will not make it jolt or run around like other animals.
- As of 1.4 updates, squid now start getting hurt when brought up to land and getting beached. Therefore, Ink Sacs may be found on river shorelines or beaches.
- Squids don't have a death animation.
- A squid's mouth can be seen, but not their beaks.
- Guardian and Elder Guardian attack squids.
- The Squids were added in the Pocket Edition, version 0.11.0 Build 1.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, squids can produce a floating black ink particle when attacked.
- Squids have the highest knockback resistance in the game.
- Squids cannot be damaged or attacked by its tentacles.
- In Minecraft: Pocket Edition, there is an exclusive feature where you can find Baby Squids.
- Squids can glitch through glass, giving a bit of a surprise to any player walking through underwater tunnels.
- There used to be a bug before 1.4.5 that made squids fly. This was most commonly found in servers, but it could happen in singleplayer. You were able to do this if you packed a bunch of squid together.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!