- the half sownmanby SAMMY4LIFE3949k
- Kawaii Snowmanby Thick Ski14957.9k
- coozy snomanby ALLY P5948.5k
- Frost Snowmanby Stormsilver6951.9k
- Christmas snow woman1949.5k
- Meltermanby Huge Deal3948.5k
- drooling snowman3950k
- Evil Snowman2949.3k
- the snowman who ate his pumpkin2949.5k
- Frosty the snowmanby Taboo Quail0949k
- perfectly normal snowman0949.4k
- boy snowman0949.2k
- Savage Snowman2949.6k
- DERP SNOWMAN0949.6k
- fire golem1949k
- nurse snowman0948.8k
- pink snowman creeperby Dashing Wink0949.2k
- black-manby Good Barber4949.2k
- admin snowmmanby Direct Love0949.2k
- DIEVL SNOWMAN0949.2k
- the SnowDerp5949.1k
- Evil Snowman0949.1k
- EVIL SNOWMANby Juicy Iguana2949.5k
- Snowman 2.0by Baggy Lizard1949.2k
- Christmas Hat Snowmanby SlurpNerp1949.8k
- Magma Golem4949.2k
- Frosty the spooky0949.4k
- Legendary Snowman0948.9k
- snowman gone wrong2950.7k
- weres waldo1949.1k
- Frosty The Snowmanby Bowed Cat0949.2k
- Void SnowMan1949.3k
- Merry Christmas0949.4k
- PopularMMOs golem6950.4k
- Hailey Collinsby Ornate Gaze1947.5k
- derpy snowman0357.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Snow Golems wander aimlessly until a hostile mob is seen, after which they will throw snowballs at it. Snowballs do not do damage, but anger the mob, thus diverting the enemy's attention. The mobs will then attack the Snow Golem until it is dead. Snow Golems will only hurt Blazes and the Enderdragon.
As previously stated, Snow Golems will take damage from any form of Water, similarly to Enderman. However, they cannot survive in the Nether, Jungle Biomes, or Desert Biomes because of the heat. A Fire Resistance potion will render them immune to these biomes, however.
How to Build
To create a Snow Golem, the player must stack two snow blocks on the ground, then place a pumpkin on top of it. This does not require a crafting table. An alternative for pumpkins can be substitute for a jack-o-lantern .
Note that when building it, the pumpkin must be put on last. This makes Snow Golems impossible to generate via redstone-effected items. Also note that they can be created in the Xbox 360 Edition as of a recent update. However, only 8 of them can be created at a time.
- Enderman can create Snow Golems, but this is extremely rare.
- Snow Golems do not take any fall damage, similar to Iron Golems.
- In Minecraft Beta 1.9, when the Snow Golem was added, it did not have the Pumpkin on its head.
- In The Combat Update , the player can take of the Pumpkin of the Snow Golem if the player uses Shears on it.
- In Minecraft Beta 1.9, Snow Golems would attack players holding wheat.
- Snow Golems will not die in seconds when they are in desserts, savanna biomes and the Nether if they have a Fire Resistance potion effect.
- When hit with a shovel, snow golems die instantly. Other items do not cause this.
- Snow Golems can be used as an infinite source of snow. Create them on top of any type of block placed on the ground, with any type of blocks placed around and above the Golem's head to keep it from moving away and to protect it from harmful substances like rain. After this, simply collect the snow from under the Golem with a shovel; it will keep on being replenished by the Snow Golem as it stays on that one block.
- Snow Golems can be created in any direction even if they are created horizontally.
- If the Game Rule mobGriefing is set to false then Snow Golems will not create a path of Snow when they move.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!