- Citron Cube2108.6k
- crazy lavaby Yeetgod193108.9k
- orange cubeby Zete2109k
- slime ninja3108.9k
- the invisible magma cube3110.4k
- treasure chest1109.6k
- Water Magma1108.7k
- Lava Slimeby Upbeat Bunny1108.9k
- 1x1 rubics cubeby SavageAlert1108.7k
- ninjacubeby Humble Plan1108.9k
- emerald cubeby Ripe Zoo1109.1k
- lava cubeby Shady Shock3109.1k
- Pink slimeby Gaping DNA1109k
- dfsby Ajar Taste3108.7k
- Sunby Suburban Ant1108.9k
- Pink Slimeby Suburban Ant1108.9k
- Samby Wolf1109k
- pootpoot manby Safe Address1108.6k
- gold blob2109.3k
- water slime2109.1k
- 5-faced cube2109.8k
- ender blob2109.5k
- Cool Magma Slimeby RubicCube5173109.7k
- chicken pox guyby Mindful Peel1108.6k
- u good magma2109.2k
- magma cude2109k
- jjikkk jkkkk4108.7k
- oouyghuyhhhby Quiet Mint1108.8k
- HAZARD! RUUUUN1108.7k
- burning magma cube1108.7k
- ancient magma cube1108.7k
- Ice Cube3109.2k
- coolby derpykid1231108.9k
- wierdoby Various Dog1108.6k
- J magma Cube3109.2k
- valentines day magma cubeby Exalted Kiwi284.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 8HP (4x ) Tiny: 2HP (1x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 6HP (3x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 3HP (1.5x )|
|Drops||Magma Cream 0-1 (smallest and largest)|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
Magma cubes will jump slowly in random directions until a player is in range, when they will start to jump faster and attempt to damage the player. A unique ability of these creatures is that they do not drown in Lava , and they do not get hurt by water itself, but they can drown in water .
Big and small magma cubes both drop magma cream , although tiny ones don't. All magma cubes, however, drop experience orbs.
- Magma Cubes seem to be the Nether equivalent of Slimes . Although they appear similarly, the components of their texture files are quite different.
- It is possible, if a player kills a magma cube and all the smaller ones that result from it, to get 28 experience points from one big magma cube.
- Magma Cubes do not take fall damage.
- Tiny slimes are harmless and are popular pets among Minecraft fans, but tiny magma cubes will harm the player. However, they only damage you when you get on the wrong side of them - underneath. You can still keep these as pets if you are careful.
- All magma cubes, no matter what size, can jump 3 blocks high, while regular slimes can only jump one block high!
- Automatic magma cube farms are hard to build due to the fact Water cannot be put in the Nether legitimately.
- Some fans falsely believe that when a Slime is pushed or spawned inside fire or lava, it turns into a Magma Cube.
- Update 0.11.0 introduced Magma Cubes into the Pocket Edition.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!