- Citron Cube2133.5k
- crazy lavaby Yeetgod193133.8k
- orange cubeby Zete2133.9k
- slime ninja3133.8k
- the invisible magma cube3135.6k
- treasure chest1134.6k
- Water Magma1133.6k
- Lava Slimeby Upbeat Bunny1133.8k
- 1x1 rubics cubeby SavageAlert1133.6k
- ninjacubeby Humble Plan1133.9k
- emerald cubeby Ripe Zoo1134.1k
- lava cubeby Shady Shock3134.1k
- Pink slimeby Gaping DNA1133.9k
- dfsby Ajar Taste3133.6k
- Sunby Suburban Ant1133.8k
- Pink Slimeby Suburban Ant1133.8k
- Samby Wolf1133.9k
- pootpoot manby Safe Address1133.5k
- gold blob2134.3k
- water slime2134.1k
- 5-faced cube2134.8k
- ender blob2134.4k
- Cool Magma Slimeby RubicCube5173134.7k
- chicken pox guyby Mindful Peel1133.5k
- u good magma2134.2k
- magma cude2133.9k
- jjikkk jkkkk4133.5k
- oouyghuyhhhby Quiet Mint1133.7k
- HAZARD! RUUUUN1133.6k
- burning magma cube1133.6k
- ancient magma cube1133.6k
- Ice Cube3134.1k
- coolby derpykid1231133.8k
- wierdoby Various Dog1133.5k
- J magma Cube3134.1k
- valentines day magma cubeby Exalted Kiwi2109.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 8HP (4x ) Tiny: 2HP (1x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 6HP (3x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 3HP (1.5x )|
|Drops||Magma Cream 0-1 (smallest and largest)|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
Magma cubes will jump slowly in random directions until a player is in range, when they will start to jump faster and attempt to damage the player. A unique ability of these creatures is that they do not drown in Lava , and they do not get hurt by water itself, but they can drown in water .
Big and small magma cubes both drop magma cream , although tiny ones don't. All magma cubes, however, drop experience orbs.
- Magma Cubes seem to be the Nether equivalent of Slimes . Although they appear similarly, the components of their texture files are quite different.
- It is possible, if a player kills a magma cube and all the smaller ones that result from it, to get 28 experience points from one big magma cube.
- Magma Cubes do not take fall damage.
- Tiny slimes are harmless and are popular pets among Minecraft fans, but tiny magma cubes will harm the player. However, they only damage you when you get on the wrong side of them - underneath. You can still keep these as pets if you are careful.
- All magma cubes, no matter what size, can jump 3 blocks high, while regular slimes can only jump one block high!
- Automatic magma cube farms are hard to build due to the fact Water cannot be put in the Nether legitimately.
- Some fans falsely believe that when a Slime is pushed or spawned inside fire or lava, it turns into a Magma Cube.
- Update 0.11.0 introduced Magma Cubes into the Pocket Edition.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!