- Citron Cube2109.4k
- crazy lavaby Yeetgod193109.6k
- orange cubeby Zete2109.8k
- slime ninja3109.7k
- the invisible magma cube3111.2k
- treasure chest1110.4k
- Water Magma1109.5k
- Lava Slimeby Upbeat Bunny1109.6k
- 1x1 rubics cubeby SavageAlert1109.4k
- ninjacubeby Humble Plan1109.7k
- emerald cubeby Ripe Zoo1109.9k
- lava cubeby Shady Shock3109.9k
- Pink slimeby Gaping DNA1109.7k
- dfsby Ajar Taste3109.5k
- Sunby Suburban Ant1109.7k
- Pink Slimeby Suburban Ant1109.6k
- Samby Wolf1109.8k
- pootpoot manby Safe Address1109.4k
- gold blob2110.1k
- water slime2109.9k
- 5-faced cube2110.6k
- ender blob2110.2k
- Cool Magma Slimeby RubicCube5173110.5k
- chicken pox guyby Mindful Peel1109.4k
- u good magma2110k
- magma cude2109.8k
- jjikkk jkkkk4109.4k
- oouyghuyhhhby Quiet Mint1109.6k
- HAZARD! RUUUUN1109.4k
- burning magma cube1109.5k
- ancient magma cube1109.5k
- Ice Cube3109.9k
- coolby derpykid1231109.6k
- wierdoby Various Dog1109.4k
- J magma Cube3109.9k
- valentines day magma cubeby Exalted Kiwi285.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 8HP (4x ) Tiny: 2HP (1x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 6HP (3x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 3HP (1.5x )|
|Drops||Magma Cream 0-1 (smallest and largest)|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
Magma cubes will jump slowly in random directions until a player is in range, when they will start to jump faster and attempt to damage the player. A unique ability of these creatures is that they do not drown in Lava , and they do not get hurt by water itself, but they can drown in water .
Big and small magma cubes both drop magma cream , although tiny ones don't. All magma cubes, however, drop experience orbs.
- Magma Cubes seem to be the Nether equivalent of Slimes . Although they appear similarly, the components of their texture files are quite different.
- It is possible, if a player kills a magma cube and all the smaller ones that result from it, to get 28 experience points from one big magma cube.
- Magma Cubes do not take fall damage.
- Tiny slimes are harmless and are popular pets among Minecraft fans, but tiny magma cubes will harm the player. However, they only damage you when you get on the wrong side of them - underneath. You can still keep these as pets if you are careful.
- All magma cubes, no matter what size, can jump 3 blocks high, while regular slimes can only jump one block high!
- Automatic magma cube farms are hard to build due to the fact Water cannot be put in the Nether legitimately.
- Some fans falsely believe that when a Slime is pushed or spawned inside fire or lava, it turns into a Magma Cube.
- Update 0.11.0 introduced Magma Cubes into the Pocket Edition.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!