- Citron Cube2121.9k
- crazy lavaby Yeetgod193122.1k
- orange cubeby Zete2122.3k
- slime ninja3122.1k
- the invisible magma cube3123.8k
- treasure chest1122.9k
- Water Magma1121.9k
- Lava Slimeby Upbeat Bunny1122.1k
- 1x1 rubics cubeby SavageAlert1121.9k
- ninjacubeby Humble Plan1122.2k
- emerald cubeby Ripe Zoo1122.4k
- lava cubeby Shady Shock3122.4k
- Pink slimeby Gaping DNA1122.2k
- dfsby Ajar Taste3121.9k
- Sunby Suburban Ant1122.1k
- Pink Slimeby Suburban Ant1122.1k
- Samby Wolf1122.3k
- pootpoot manby Safe Address1121.8k
- gold blob2122.6k
- water slime2122.4k
- 5-faced cube2123k
- ender blob2122.7k
- Cool Magma Slimeby RubicCube5173123k
- chicken pox guyby Mindful Peel1121.8k
- u good magma2122.4k
- magma cude2122.3k
- jjikkk jkkkk4121.9k
- oouyghuyhhhby Quiet Mint1122.1k
- HAZARD! RUUUUN1121.9k
- burning magma cube1121.9k
- ancient magma cube1121.9k
- Ice Cube3122.4k
- coolby derpykid1231122.1k
- wierdoby Various Dog1121.8k
- J magma Cube3122.4k
- valentines day magma cubeby Exalted Kiwi297.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 8HP (4x ) Tiny: 2HP (1x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 6HP (3x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 3HP (1.5x )|
|Drops||Magma Cream 0-1 (smallest and largest)|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
Magma cubes will jump slowly in random directions until a player is in range, when they will start to jump faster and attempt to damage the player. A unique ability of these creatures is that they do not drown in Lava , and they do not get hurt by water itself, but they can drown in water .
Big and small magma cubes both drop magma cream , although tiny ones don't. All magma cubes, however, drop experience orbs.
- Magma Cubes seem to be the Nether equivalent of Slimes . Although they appear similarly, the components of their texture files are quite different.
- It is possible, if a player kills a magma cube and all the smaller ones that result from it, to get 28 experience points from one big magma cube.
- Magma Cubes do not take fall damage.
- Tiny slimes are harmless and are popular pets among Minecraft fans, but tiny magma cubes will harm the player. However, they only damage you when you get on the wrong side of them - underneath. You can still keep these as pets if you are careful.
- All magma cubes, no matter what size, can jump 3 blocks high, while regular slimes can only jump one block high!
- Automatic magma cube farms are hard to build due to the fact Water cannot be put in the Nether legitimately.
- Some fans falsely believe that when a Slime is pushed or spawned inside fire or lava, it turns into a Magma Cube.
- Update 0.11.0 introduced Magma Cubes into the Pocket Edition.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!