- Citron Cube2122.7k
- crazy lavaby Yeetgod193123k
- orange cubeby Zete2123.1k
- slime ninja3123k
- the invisible magma cube3124.7k
- treasure chest1123.7k
- Water Magma1122.8k
- Lava Slimeby Upbeat Bunny1123k
- 1x1 rubics cubeby SavageAlert1122.8k
- ninjacubeby Humble Plan1123k
- emerald cubeby Ripe Zoo1123.2k
- lava cubeby Shady Shock3123.2k
- Pink slimeby Gaping DNA1123.1k
- dfsby Ajar Taste3122.8k
- Sunby Suburban Ant1123k
- Pink Slimeby Suburban Ant1122.9k
- Samby Wolf1123.1k
- pootpoot manby Safe Address1122.7k
- gold blob2123.4k
- water slime2123.2k
- 5-faced cube2123.9k
- ender blob2123.6k
- Cool Magma Slimeby RubicCube5173123.9k
- chicken pox guyby Mindful Peel1122.7k
- u good magma2123.3k
- magma cude2123.1k
- jjikkk jkkkk4122.7k
- oouyghuyhhhby Quiet Mint1122.9k
- HAZARD! RUUUUN1122.7k
- burning magma cube1122.8k
- ancient magma cube1122.8k
- Ice Cube3123.3k
- coolby derpykid1231123k
- wierdoby Various Dog1122.7k
- J magma Cube3123.3k
- valentines day magma cubeby Exalted Kiwi298.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 8HP (4x ) Tiny: 2HP (1x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 6HP (3x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 3HP (1.5x )|
|Drops||Magma Cream 0-1 (smallest and largest)|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
Magma cubes will jump slowly in random directions until a player is in range, when they will start to jump faster and attempt to damage the player. A unique ability of these creatures is that they do not drown in Lava , and they do not get hurt by water itself, but they can drown in water .
Big and small magma cubes both drop magma cream , although tiny ones don't. All magma cubes, however, drop experience orbs.
- Magma Cubes seem to be the Nether equivalent of Slimes . Although they appear similarly, the components of their texture files are quite different.
- It is possible, if a player kills a magma cube and all the smaller ones that result from it, to get 28 experience points from one big magma cube.
- Magma Cubes do not take fall damage.
- Tiny slimes are harmless and are popular pets among Minecraft fans, but tiny magma cubes will harm the player. However, they only damage you when you get on the wrong side of them - underneath. You can still keep these as pets if you are careful.
- All magma cubes, no matter what size, can jump 3 blocks high, while regular slimes can only jump one block high!
- Automatic magma cube farms are hard to build due to the fact Water cannot be put in the Nether legitimately.
- Some fans falsely believe that when a Slime is pushed or spawned inside fire or lava, it turns into a Magma Cube.
- Update 0.11.0 introduced Magma Cubes into the Pocket Edition.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!