- Dantdm's face8547.8k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1541.8k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4545k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3542k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1541.7k
- Magma Slime1541.8k
- Heavenly Slime1542.2k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1541.9k
- Evil Slime1541.6k
- The Flame Guard1541.8k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4544k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1542.3k
- rainbow slime1542.2k
- Number Slime1541.9k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5542.1k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5542.2k
- lucky block4551.3k
- Black Box1542k
- Ugandan Knuckles1542.6k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1542.1k
- girl slime1542.3k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1541.6k
- Funny Mama Slime1544.4k
- 20252088by cool1541.6k
- hero slime1542.2k
- Nightmarium Slime1541.6k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10545.2k
- the cool slime2541.8k
- rainbow slime1541.8k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2541.6k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3541.9k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1541.8k
- Steve's zombie head1542.5k
- 2dby Curly Stove2542.1k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2542.5k
- Queen slimeby Wally1542.6k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176546.3k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3540.3k
- Freindly rideable slime0391.3k
- bad slimeby CODER5470373.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!