- Dantdm's face8565.9k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1559.8k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4563k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3559.9k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1559.7k
- Magma Slime1559.7k
- Heavenly Slime1560.2k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1559.9k
- Evil Slime1559.6k
- The Flame Guard1559.8k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4561.9k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1560.3k
- rainbow slime1560.2k
- Number Slime1559.8k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5560.1k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5560.2k
- lucky block5569.3k
- Black Box1559.9k
- Ugandan Knuckles1560.5k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1560.1k
- girl slime1560.3k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1559.5k
- Funny Mama Slime1562.4k
- 20252088by cool1559.5k
- hero slime1560.1k
- Nightmarium Slime1559.5k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10563.1k
- the cool slime2559.7k
- rainbow slime1559.7k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2559.6k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3559.8k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1559.7k
- Steve's zombie head1560.5k
- 2dby Curly Stove2560k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2560.4k
- Queen slimeby Wally1560.6k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176564.4k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3558.2k
- Freindly rideable slime0409.3k
- bad slimeby CODER5470391.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!