- Dantdm's face8604.6k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1598k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4601.3k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3598.2k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1597.9k
- Magma Slime1598k
- Heavenly Slime1598.4k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1598.1k
- Evil Slime1597.8k
- The Flame Guard1598k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4600.2k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1598.6k
- rainbow slime1598.5k
- Number Slime1598.1k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5598.3k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5598.4k
- lucky block5607.8k
- Black Box1598.1k
- Ugandan Knuckles1598.8k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1598.3k
- girl slime1598.5k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1597.8k
- Funny Mama Slime1600.7k
- 20252088by cool1597.7k
- hero slime1598.4k
- Nightmarium Slime1597.7k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10601.4k
- the cool slime2598k
- rainbow slime1598k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2597.8k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3598.1k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1598k
- Steve's zombie head1598.8k
- 2dby Curly Stove2598.3k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2598.7k
- Queen slimeby Wally1598.8k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176602.7k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3596.5k
- Freindly rideable slime0447.5k
- bad slimeby CODER5470429.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!