- Dantdm's face8587.4k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1581k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4584.2k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3581.2k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1580.9k
- Magma Slime1580.9k
- Heavenly Slime1581.4k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1581.1k
- Evil Slime1580.8k
- The Flame Guard1581k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4583.2k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1581.6k
- rainbow slime1581.4k
- Number Slime1581k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5581.3k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5581.4k
- lucky block5590.6k
- Black Box1581.1k
- Ugandan Knuckles1581.8k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1581.3k
- girl slime1581.5k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1580.8k
- Funny Mama Slime1583.7k
- 20252088by cool1580.7k
- hero slime1581.4k
- Nightmarium Slime1580.7k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10584.4k
- the cool slime2580.9k
- rainbow slime1580.9k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2580.8k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3581.1k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1580.9k
- Steve's zombie head1581.7k
- 2dby Curly Stove2581.3k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2581.7k
- Queen slimeby Wally1581.8k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176585.7k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3579.4k
- Freindly rideable slime0430.5k
- bad slimeby CODER5470412.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!