- Dantdm's face8606.2k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1599.6k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4602.9k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3599.8k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1599.5k
- Magma Slime1599.6k
- Heavenly Slime1600k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1599.7k
- Evil Slime1599.4k
- The Flame Guard1599.6k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4601.8k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1600.2k
- rainbow slime1600.1k
- Number Slime1599.7k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5599.9k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5600k
- lucky block5609.4k
- Black Box1599.8k
- Ugandan Knuckles1600.4k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1599.9k
- girl slime1600.1k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1599.4k
- Funny Mama Slime1602.4k
- 20252088by cool1599.4k
- hero slime1600k
- Nightmarium Slime1599.3k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10603k
- the cool slime2599.6k
- rainbow slime1599.6k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2599.4k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3599.7k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1599.6k
- Steve's zombie head1600.4k
- 2dby Curly Stove2599.9k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2600.3k
- Queen slimeby Wally1600.4k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176604.4k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3598.1k
- Freindly rideable slime0449.1k
- bad slimeby CODER5470431.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!