- Dantdm's face8588.1k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1581.6k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4584.9k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3581.8k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1581.5k
- Magma Slime1581.6k
- Heavenly Slime1582k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1581.7k
- Evil Slime1581.4k
- The Flame Guard1581.6k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4583.8k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1582.2k
- rainbow slime1582.1k
- Number Slime1581.7k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5582k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5582k
- lucky block5591.3k
- Black Box1581.8k
- Ugandan Knuckles1582.4k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1581.9k
- girl slime1582.1k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1581.4k
- Funny Mama Slime1584.3k
- 20252088by cool1581.4k
- hero slime1582k
- Nightmarium Slime1581.3k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10585k
- the cool slime2581.6k
- rainbow slime1581.6k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2581.4k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3581.7k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1581.6k
- Steve's zombie head1582.4k
- 2dby Curly Stove2581.9k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2582.3k
- Queen slimeby Wally1582.4k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176586.3k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3580.1k
- Freindly rideable slime0431.1k
- bad slimeby CODER5470413.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!