- Dantdm's face8644.7k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1638k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4641.3k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3638.2k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1637.9k
- Magma Slime1638k
- Heavenly Slime1638.4k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1638.1k
- Evil Slime1637.7k
- The Flame Guard1638k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4640.2k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1638.6k
- rainbow slime1638.5k
- Number Slime1638k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5638.3k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5638.4k
- lucky block5647.9k
- Black Box1638.1k
- Ugandan Knuckles1638.8k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1638.3k
- girl slime1638.4k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1637.7k
- Funny Mama Slime1640.9k
- 20252088by cool1637.7k
- hero slime1638.4k
- Nightmarium Slime1637.7k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10641.4k
- the cool slime2637.9k
- rainbow slime1637.9k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2637.8k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3638.1k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1637.9k
- Steve's zombie head1638.8k
- 2dby Curly Stove2638.3k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2638.6k
- Queen slimeby Wally1638.8k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176642.8k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3636.4k
- Freindly rideable slime0487.5k
- bad slimeby CODER5470469.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!