- Dantdm's face8577.8k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1571.5k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4574.7k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3571.6k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1571.4k
- Magma Slime1571.4k
- Heavenly Slime1571.9k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1571.6k
- Evil Slime1571.3k
- The Flame Guard1571.5k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4573.6k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1572k
- rainbow slime1571.9k
- Number Slime1571.5k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5571.8k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5571.9k
- lucky block5581.1k
- Black Box1571.6k
- Ugandan Knuckles1572.2k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1571.8k
- girl slime1572k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1571.2k
- Funny Mama Slime1574.1k
- 20252088by cool1571.2k
- hero slime1571.9k
- Nightmarium Slime1571.2k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10574.8k
- the cool slime2571.4k
- rainbow slime1571.4k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2571.3k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3571.5k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1571.4k
- Steve's zombie head1572.2k
- 2dby Curly Stove2571.7k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2572.1k
- Queen slimeby Wally1572.3k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176576.1k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3569.9k
- Freindly rideable slime0421k
- bad slimeby CODER5470403.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!