- Dantdm's face8605.1k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1598.5k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4601.8k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3598.7k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1598.4k
- Magma Slime1598.5k
- Heavenly Slime1598.9k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1598.6k
- Evil Slime1598.3k
- The Flame Guard1598.5k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4600.7k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1599.1k
- rainbow slime1599k
- Number Slime1598.6k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5598.8k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5598.9k
- lucky block5608.3k
- Black Box1598.7k
- Ugandan Knuckles1599.3k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1598.8k
- girl slime1599k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1598.3k
- Funny Mama Slime1601.3k
- 20252088by cool1598.3k
- hero slime1598.9k
- Nightmarium Slime1598.2k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10601.9k
- the cool slime2598.5k
- rainbow slime1598.5k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2598.3k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3598.6k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1598.5k
- Steve's zombie head1599.3k
- 2dby Curly Stove2598.8k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2599.2k
- Queen slimeby Wally1599.3k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176603.2k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3597k
- Freindly rideable slime0448k
- bad slimeby CODER5470430.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!