- Dantdm's face8546.1k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1540.1k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4543.3k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3540.2k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1540k
- Magma Slime1540k
- Heavenly Slime1540.5k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1540.2k
- Evil Slime1539.9k
- The Flame Guard1540.1k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4542.2k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1540.6k
- rainbow slime1540.5k
- Number Slime1540.1k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5540.4k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5540.4k
- lucky block4549.5k
- Black Box1540.2k
- Ugandan Knuckles1540.8k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1540.4k
- girl slime1540.6k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1539.9k
- Funny Mama Slime1542.7k
- 20252088by cool1539.8k
- hero slime1540.4k
- Nightmarium Slime1539.8k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10543.4k
- the cool slime2540.1k
- rainbow slime1540.1k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2539.9k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3540.1k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1540k
- Steve's zombie head1540.8k
- 2dby Curly Stove2540.3k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2540.8k
- Queen slimeby Wally1540.9k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176544.5k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3538.5k
- Freindly rideable slime0389.6k
- bad slimeby CODER5470372k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!