- Dantdm's face8643.8k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1637.1k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4640.4k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3637.3k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1637k
- Magma Slime1637.1k
- Heavenly Slime1637.5k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1637.2k
- Evil Slime1636.8k
- The Flame Guard1637.1k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4639.3k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1637.7k
- rainbow slime1637.6k
- Number Slime1637.2k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5637.4k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5637.5k
- lucky block5647k
- Black Box1637.2k
- Ugandan Knuckles1637.9k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1637.4k
- girl slime1637.5k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1636.8k
- Funny Mama Slime1640k
- 20252088by cool1636.8k
- hero slime1637.5k
- Nightmarium Slime1636.8k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10640.5k
- the cool slime2637k
- rainbow slime1637k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2636.9k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1637k
- Steve's zombie head1637.9k
- 2dby Curly Stove2637.4k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2637.7k
- Queen slimeby Wally1637.9k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176641.9k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3635.5k
- Freindly rideable slime0486.6k
- bad slimeby CODER5470469k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!