- Pigby Leafy Night32139.9k
- FBI Pigby Gleeful Pine62142.5k
- pig in black72140k
- evil cute12141.1k
- funhogby Closed Risk42060.9k
- ender pig32140.4k
- super pig82062k
- Cool Pig22140.4k
- Pigby Grave Watch12140.2k
- zombie pigby yologamer12140.6k
- piggy bankby Broken Hawk32141k
- Alex Amidon22140.7k
- agent pigby Arctic Notch32140.9k
- The Piggy Pug burnt12140.5k
- king pig12140k
- jfjhfgbdjnbtajby Lo lo02140.3k
- super shadow12140.5k
- Noir piggo12139.9k
- Piggo but Trumpo22139.9k
- half destroid super pig22140.9k
- ITS A TIGER???122063.8k
- pigborgby dragonboy12140.4k
- sir dreps alot pigyby Lgbtq+22140.2k
- rainbow pig372066.9k
- cool piggy12140.6k
- Masked pig :Pby O_o22141.4k
- ender pigby dude42140k
- panda pig12140.5k
- Golden piggyby Tall Plane12140k
- the cool pig22140.1k
- Byiby Lovable Ache12140.2k
- pig in black42139.9k
- ghost pigby Rich Ray32140.5k
- invisable pigby shrek32140.4k
- invisable pigby shrek22140.8k
- NINJA PIGby Delayed Zoo22140.4k
- the horer laffby FlurpyDragon12140.7k
- DERPY PIG12140.5k
- crazeby Madly Frown22140.2k
- Super Pig11711k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Drops||1-3 Raw Porkchop (cooked porkchop if killed by fire)|
|Spawn||Light level >9, on grass Blocks|
Pigs are good for porkchop gathering. First, the Player should make a fenced area 4 blocks wide and 1 block deep with a fence gate , then lure a pig into the farm with carrots. After getting at least two, breed them as often as possible, by right-clicking on them with carrots or wheat in your hand, and kill one every time there are three or more than 4 adults.
For one to ride a pig, one must first find a saddle in a Dungeon , Desert Temple , or Jungle Temple , as they are uncraftable. You must then put it on the pig by left-clicking and once done, the pig will be mountable with an orange saddle. You are unable to control the pig's movement, however you can control the direction the pig is walking when holding a Carrot on a Stick . You can also increase the speed by right-clicking on a block.
You can also obtain an achievement by riding a pig, and having it take fall damage by, quote, "You just died!".
Pigs can be fed carrots, and they enter Love Mode. When two pigs are in love mode within 16 blocks of each other, they can make a baby pig. Piglets will follow their parents. It takes one full Minecraft day (or 20 minutes) for the piglet to grow into a fully-grown Pig.
- Because the Pig can be saddled , the pig has two image files, one saddled and one not.
- The hostile mob known as the Creeper was made from a failed pig model, as Notch made it taller, rather than longer and exchanged color from pink into green.
- Both a Piglet and Pig have the same head size, but they don't have the same width and length.
- As of 1.2.3, adult Pigs stopped following the piglet.
- The Pig has 4 family members: Zombie Pigmen , Piglets, Pigmen , and normal Pigs.
- As of 1.2.4. you cannot put Saddles on Piglets anymore.
- Like Sheep , Squids , and Cow , Pigs are wall-eyed.
- Piglets, like all baby animals, make a higher pitched noise than the adult.
- As of 1.4 pigs are now bred with carrots .
- Pigs didn't always have a protruding snout.
- Pigs act a lot like horses, because of them being able to be saddled and carrots put them in "Love Mode"
- If pigs are struck by lightning, they become a Zombie Pigman, just like how if a Creeper is struck by lightning, it'll become supercharged. Also, if a villager is struck by lightning, it becomes a witch.
- If a player rides a pig and than falls off a cliff and the pig takes more than 4 HP fall damage, the Player will get the achievement "When Pigs Fly" (photo bellow).
- Pigs used to drop only 0-2 raw porkchops upon death, but it was eventually raised to 1-3 porkchops upon death.
- On the bottom of the pig, there are nipples, however you cannot obtain milk from them.
- As of The 1.9 Combat Update , pigs can now be bred with any type of vegetable (carrots, potatoes and beetroot).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!