- Pigby Leafy Night32122.5k
- FBI Pigby Gleeful Pine62125.1k
- pig in black72122.6k
- evil cute12123.6k
- funhogby Closed Risk42043.5k
- ender pig32123k
- super pig82044.6k
- Cool Pig22123k
- Pigby Grave Watch12122.8k
- zombie pigby yologamer12123.2k
- piggy bankby Broken Hawk32123.6k
- Alex Amidon22123.3k
- agent pigby Arctic Notch32123.5k
- The Piggy Pug burnt12123.1k
- king pig12122.5k
- jfjhfgbdjnbtajby Lo lo02122.9k
- super shadow12123.1k
- Noir piggo12122.5k
- Piggo but Trumpo22122.5k
- half destroid super pig22123.5k
- ITS A TIGER???122046.4k
- pigborgby dragonboy12123k
- sir dreps alot pigyby Lgbtq+22122.8k
- rainbow pig372049.5k
- cool piggy12123.2k
- Masked pig :Pby O_o22124k
- ender pigby dude42122.6k
- panda pig12123.1k
- Golden piggyby Tall Plane12122.6k
- the cool pig22122.7k
- Byiby Lovable Ache12122.8k
- pig in black42122.5k
- ghost pigby Rich Ray32123.1k
- invisable pigby shrek32122.9k
- invisable pigby shrek22123.4k
- NINJA PIGby Delayed Zoo22123k
- the horer laffby FlurpyDragon12123.2k
- DERPY PIG12123k
- crazeby Madly Frown22122.8k
- Super Pig11693.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Drops||1-3 Raw Porkchop (cooked porkchop if killed by fire)|
|Spawn||Light level >9, on grass Blocks|
Pigs are good for porkchop gathering. First, the Player should make a fenced area 4 blocks wide and 1 block deep with a fence gate , then lure a pig into the farm with carrots. After getting at least two, breed them as often as possible, by right-clicking on them with carrots or wheat in your hand, and kill one every time there are three or more than 4 adults.
For one to ride a pig, one must first find a saddle in a Dungeon , Desert Temple , or Jungle Temple , as they are uncraftable. You must then put it on the pig by left-clicking and once done, the pig will be mountable with an orange saddle. You are unable to control the pig's movement, however you can control the direction the pig is walking when holding a Carrot on a Stick . You can also increase the speed by right-clicking on a block.
You can also obtain an achievement by riding a pig, and having it take fall damage by, quote, "You just died!".
Pigs can be fed carrots, and they enter Love Mode. When two pigs are in love mode within 16 blocks of each other, they can make a baby pig. Piglets will follow their parents. It takes one full Minecraft day (or 20 minutes) for the piglet to grow into a fully-grown Pig.
- Because the Pig can be saddled , the pig has two image files, one saddled and one not.
- The hostile mob known as the Creeper was made from a failed pig model, as Notch made it taller, rather than longer and exchanged color from pink into green.
- Both a Piglet and Pig have the same head size, but they don't have the same width and length.
- As of 1.2.3, adult Pigs stopped following the piglet.
- The Pig has 4 family members: Zombie Pigmen , Piglets, Pigmen , and normal Pigs.
- As of 1.2.4. you cannot put Saddles on Piglets anymore.
- Like Sheep , Squids , and Cow , Pigs are wall-eyed.
- Piglets, like all baby animals, make a higher pitched noise than the adult.
- As of 1.4 pigs are now bred with carrots .
- Pigs didn't always have a protruding snout.
- Pigs act a lot like horses, because of them being able to be saddled and carrots put them in "Love Mode"
- If pigs are struck by lightning, they become a Zombie Pigman, just like how if a Creeper is struck by lightning, it'll become supercharged. Also, if a villager is struck by lightning, it becomes a witch.
- If a player rides a pig and than falls off a cliff and the pig takes more than 4 HP fall damage, the Player will get the achievement "When Pigs Fly" (photo bellow).
- Pigs used to drop only 0-2 raw porkchops upon death, but it was eventually raised to 1-3 porkchops upon death.
- On the bottom of the pig, there are nipples, however you cannot obtain milk from them.
- As of The 1.9 Combat Update , pigs can now be bred with any type of vegetable (carrots, potatoes and beetroot).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!