- Pigby Leafy Night32040.5k
- FBI Pigby Gleeful Pine62043.1k
- pig in black72040.5k
- evil cute12041.6k
- funhogby Closed Risk41961.4k
- ender pig32040.9k
- super pig81962.5k
- Cool Pig22040.9k
- Pigby Grave Watch12040.8k
- zombie pigby yologamer12041.1k
- piggy bankby Broken Hawk32041.5k
- Alex Amidon22041.2k
- agent pigby Arctic Notch32041.4k
- The Piggy Pug burnt12041k
- king pig12040.5k
- jfjhfgbdjnbtajby Lo lo02040.8k
- super shadow12041k
- Noir piggo12040.4k
- Piggo but Trumpo22040.4k
- half destroid super pig22041.4k
- ITS A TIGER???121964.3k
- pigborgby dragonboy12041k
- sir dreps alot pigyby Lgbtq+22040.7k
- rainbow pig371967.4k
- cool piggy12041.1k
- Masked pig :Pby O_o22041.9k
- ender pigby dude42040.5k
- panda pig12041k
- Golden piggyby Tall Plane12040.6k
- the cool pig22040.6k
- Byiby Lovable Ache12040.7k
- pig in black42040.4k
- ghost pigby Rich Ray32041k
- invisable pigby shrek32040.9k
- invisable pigby shrek22041.3k
- NINJA PIGby Delayed Zoo22040.9k
- the horer laffby FlurpyDragon12041.2k
- DERPY PIG12041k
- crazeby Madly Frown22040.8k
- Super Pig11611.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Drops||1-3 Raw Porkchop (cooked porkchop if killed by fire)|
|Spawn||Light level >9, on grass Blocks|
Pigs are good for porkchop gathering. First, the Player should make a fenced area 4 blocks wide and 1 block deep with a fence gate , then lure a pig into the farm with carrots. After getting at least two, breed them as often as possible, by right-clicking on them with carrots or wheat in your hand, and kill one every time there are three or more than 4 adults.
For one to ride a pig, one must first find a saddle in a Dungeon , Desert Temple , or Jungle Temple , as they are uncraftable. You must then put it on the pig by left-clicking and once done, the pig will be mountable with an orange saddle. You are unable to control the pig's movement, however you can control the direction the pig is walking when holding a Carrot on a Stick . You can also increase the speed by right-clicking on a block.
You can also obtain an achievement by riding a pig, and having it take fall damage by, quote, "You just died!".
Pigs can be fed carrots, and they enter Love Mode. When two pigs are in love mode within 16 blocks of each other, they can make a baby pig. Piglets will follow their parents. It takes one full Minecraft day (or 20 minutes) for the piglet to grow into a fully-grown Pig.
- Because the Pig can be saddled , the pig has two image files, one saddled and one not.
- The hostile mob known as the Creeper was made from a failed pig model, as Notch made it taller, rather than longer and exchanged color from pink into green.
- Both a Piglet and Pig have the same head size, but they don't have the same width and length.
- As of 1.2.3, adult Pigs stopped following the piglet.
- The Pig has 4 family members: Zombie Pigmen , Piglets, Pigmen , and normal Pigs.
- As of 1.2.4. you cannot put Saddles on Piglets anymore.
- Like Sheep , Squids , and Cow , Pigs are wall-eyed.
- Piglets, like all baby animals, make a higher pitched noise than the adult.
- As of 1.4 pigs are now bred with carrots .
- Pigs didn't always have a protruding snout.
- Pigs act a lot like horses, because of them being able to be saddled and carrots put them in "Love Mode"
- If pigs are struck by lightning, they become a Zombie Pigman, just like how if a Creeper is struck by lightning, it'll become supercharged. Also, if a villager is struck by lightning, it becomes a witch.
- If a player rides a pig and than falls off a cliff and the pig takes more than 4 HP fall damage, the Player will get the achievement "When Pigs Fly" (photo bellow).
- Pigs used to drop only 0-2 raw porkchops upon death, but it was eventually raised to 1-3 porkchops upon death.
- On the bottom of the pig, there are nipples, however you cannot obtain milk from them.
- As of The 1.9 Combat Update , pigs can now be bred with any type of vegetable (carrots, potatoes and beetroot).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!