- Pigby Leafy Night32132k
- FBI Pigby Gleeful Pine62134.7k
- pig in black72132.1k
- evil cute12133.2k
- funhogby Closed Risk42053k
- ender pig32132.5k
- super pig82054.1k
- Cool Pig22132.5k
- Pigby Grave Watch12132.4k
- zombie pigby yologamer12132.7k
- piggy bankby Broken Hawk32133.1k
- Alex Amidon22132.8k
- agent pigby Arctic Notch32133k
- The Piggy Pug burnt12132.6k
- king pig12132.1k
- jfjhfgbdjnbtajby Lo lo02132.4k
- super shadow12132.6k
- Noir piggo12132k
- Piggo but Trumpo22132k
- half destroid super pig22133k
- ITS A TIGER???122055.9k
- pigborgby dragonboy12132.6k
- sir dreps alot pigyby Lgbtq+22132.3k
- rainbow pig372059.1k
- cool piggy12132.7k
- Masked pig :Pby O_o22133.5k
- ender pigby dude42132.1k
- panda pig12132.6k
- Golden piggyby Tall Plane12132.2k
- the cool pig22132.2k
- Byiby Lovable Ache12132.3k
- pig in black42132k
- ghost pigby Rich Ray32132.6k
- invisable pigby shrek32132.5k
- invisable pigby shrek22132.9k
- NINJA PIGby Delayed Zoo22132.5k
- the horer laffby FlurpyDragon12132.8k
- DERPY PIG12132.6k
- crazeby Madly Frown22132.4k
- Super Pig11703.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Drops||1-3 Raw Porkchop (cooked porkchop if killed by fire)|
|Spawn||Light level >9, on grass Blocks|
Pigs are good for porkchop gathering. First, the Player should make a fenced area 4 blocks wide and 1 block deep with a fence gate , then lure a pig into the farm with carrots. After getting at least two, breed them as often as possible, by right-clicking on them with carrots or wheat in your hand, and kill one every time there are three or more than 4 adults.
For one to ride a pig, one must first find a saddle in a Dungeon , Desert Temple , or Jungle Temple , as they are uncraftable. You must then put it on the pig by left-clicking and once done, the pig will be mountable with an orange saddle. You are unable to control the pig's movement, however you can control the direction the pig is walking when holding a Carrot on a Stick . You can also increase the speed by right-clicking on a block.
You can also obtain an achievement by riding a pig, and having it take fall damage by, quote, "You just died!".
Pigs can be fed carrots, and they enter Love Mode. When two pigs are in love mode within 16 blocks of each other, they can make a baby pig. Piglets will follow their parents. It takes one full Minecraft day (or 20 minutes) for the piglet to grow into a fully-grown Pig.
- Because the Pig can be saddled , the pig has two image files, one saddled and one not.
- The hostile mob known as the Creeper was made from a failed pig model, as Notch made it taller, rather than longer and exchanged color from pink into green.
- Both a Piglet and Pig have the same head size, but they don't have the same width and length.
- As of 1.2.3, adult Pigs stopped following the piglet.
- The Pig has 4 family members: Zombie Pigmen , Piglets, Pigmen , and normal Pigs.
- As of 1.2.4. you cannot put Saddles on Piglets anymore.
- Like Sheep , Squids , and Cow , Pigs are wall-eyed.
- Piglets, like all baby animals, make a higher pitched noise than the adult.
- As of 1.4 pigs are now bred with carrots .
- Pigs didn't always have a protruding snout.
- Pigs act a lot like horses, because of them being able to be saddled and carrots put them in "Love Mode"
- If pigs are struck by lightning, they become a Zombie Pigman, just like how if a Creeper is struck by lightning, it'll become supercharged. Also, if a villager is struck by lightning, it becomes a witch.
- If a player rides a pig and than falls off a cliff and the pig takes more than 4 HP fall damage, the Player will get the achievement "When Pigs Fly" (photo bellow).
- Pigs used to drop only 0-2 raw porkchops upon death, but it was eventually raised to 1-3 porkchops upon death.
- On the bottom of the pig, there are nipples, however you cannot obtain milk from them.
- As of The 1.9 Combat Update , pigs can now be bred with any type of vegetable (carrots, potatoes and beetroot).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!