- ignited prototypeby hotboi309957.1k
- The infectionby Fitting Swap12957.9k
- rich golemby afro goko2957.1k
- shut down freak4956.9k
- Tanned Iron Golem11958.2k
- Supermanby Watery Awful241578k
- Stone potent4956.8k
- v kingby Novel Awful7957.3k
- Iron golem3956.4k
- frost giant4958k
- Christmas Golemby Parsunic4958.2k
- Vines Iron Gby Mighty Film2957.1k
- BuildersDream Protecter3956.9k
- Water Golemby xiclaly5956.9k
- dark matter infected mob5958.2k
- Lets go golem4957.1k
- ghost iearn golem2956.4k
- Super charged Golemby Davyplays3957.1k
- camo golomby Lone Walrus4957.1k
- diamond hat iron golemby HP fan2957.7k
- Omega SepticEye3957.3k
- crystle golemby Rich Ray7956.5k
- Omega SepticEye3957.5k
- Tim the iron golem2956.9k
- plastic golem3956.5k
- idk what his is4956.6k
- THE XXXKILLER4956.8k
- Evil and goodby Misty Kiwi3956.8k
- The cyborgby Hothguard2956.3k
- corrupt iorn golem/ender golem6956.7k
- Copy of Plasma Golem8956.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||100HP (50x )|
|Attack Strength||7HP (3.5x ) to 21HP (10.5x )|
|Drops||3-5 Iron Ingots , 0-2 Roses|
|Spawn||In Villages or built by a player|
Iron golems drop 3-5 iron ingots and 0-2 poppies on death, which makes players want to kill them. But killing iron golems decreases your popularity in a village by -5, and if your popularity level is below -15, the iron golems spawned in the village will see you as a threat and try to kill you. However, if you kill the iron golem using TNT or setting them on fire (by lava or flint and steel) they will not turn aggressive to you because of dying of natural causes.Thus, this is great way by slaying Iron golems to obtain iron ingots(or poppies).
Iron Golems will become aggressive against anything that attacks them or a Villager , except for the player who built them, and will only become unaggressive if they defeat the player or mob that attacked them, or if all players leave the game. Iron Golems will always stay near Villagers, and will attack any hostile mob that will not blow up on sight, but disadvantegely, will sometimes attack neutral or passive mobs as well.
Creating the Iron Golem
- Note: You must build this structure vertically to create an Iron Golem.
- Note: Iron Golems cannot be created in single player mode version 1.8.4.
- Note: This crafting recipe does not use a crafting bench.
- Note: When making the iron golem shape, the pumpkin must be placed last, or it will not spawn an iron golem, and keep the shape in the world.
- Note: There should not be a block or a non-solid block on the spaces marked 'None'.
- Note: If a player, or other entity is standing too close to the structure when the pumpkin is placed, it will not transform into the golem.
- When created, Iron Golems will always face south.
- Iron Golems holding a poppy will turn Villager children into adult Villagers.
- Iron Golems sink in water.
- Iron Golems may be based on the robots from Hayao Miyazaki's movie Castle in the Sky .
- Iron Golems would attack Creepers in 1.8 only, and only if the creeper has little enough health for the golem to one-shot it.
- Iron Golems are a reference to The Iron Giant .
- Enderman can create Iron Golems, but this is extremely rare.
- Iron Golems can be put on a lead.
- For every 21 or more valid doors in a village of at least 10 villagers, an iron golem can spawn, The chance of happening is 1 in 7000 per game tick, which averages around every 6 minutes.
- Iron golems will sometimes hold out flowers to villagers. When villager children notice the poppy in its hand, they will slowly approach, and eventually take the flower.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!